- Students are admitted on the basis of educational records, character, suitable personality, behavioral criteria, and stated objectives.
- A written application for enrollment must be submitted with appropriate fees. New 7th through 12th grade students and their parents are required to meet with the administrator prior to admission. K3-6th grade students are open enrollment
- All parents, and 7th through 12th grade students are required to sign a statement of cooperation.
- Students entering K5 must be 5 years old by January 1st.
- Students entering K4 must be 4 years old by December 1st.
- Students entering K3 must be 3 years old by December 1st and be completely potty trained.
- The academic programs at SCA are designed for average and above average students. No provisions are available for mentally handicapped children or children with severe learning disabilities.
- The academy reserves the right to reject students whose conduct or attitude is out of harmony with the spirit of our school.